Thursday, January 31, 2013

MAMA LIKES TO DRINK ON THURSDAY - "Altos de Luzon"

Altos de Luzon Is a red blend with a deep, bright inviting color with red berry on the nose.  This wine was well rounded with sweet raspberry and cherry flavors.  It is a wine I like to call my “Wednesday Wine” which means you can drink it any day of the week with or without food.  My “Wednesday Wines” are my favorite because sometimes you just feel like kicking back and having a glass while watching Scandal (Which is a new episode tonight I might add for those Scandal Lovers).  Mrs. D enjoyed it so its high on my list.  If the wife is happy I am happy and we both enjoyed this wine.  We loved it even more being its under $15.

1 comment:

  1. I wish everyday could be a Wednesday Wine kinda night :)

    ReplyDelete